To start off with I’d like to quote an unknown thinker who said, “Attitudes are more important than facts.” It is worth repeating until its truth grips you.
How you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You may permit a fact to overwhelm you mentally before you start to deal with it actually.
Chatrapati Shivaji Maharaj once said, “Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid.” Experience proves the truth of this. These forces will start reading you as your increasing faith re-conditions your attitude.
To sum up—what can you do now to build up your self-confidence? Following are five simple, workable rules for becoming INVINCIBLE
THE 5 RULES
Thousands have used these rules, reporting successful results.
- Think & emboss indelibly on your mind a mental picture of yourself as succeeding. Hold this picture tenaciously. Never permit it to fade. Your mind will seek to develop this picture.
Never think of yourself as failing; never doubt the reality of the mental image. That is most dangerous, for the mind always tries to complete what it pictures. Hence always picture “success” no matter how badly things seem to be going at the moment.
Whenever a negative thought comes to mind, deliberately think of a positive thought to cancel it out. Do not build up obstacles in your imagination. Depreciate every so-called obstacle. Minimize them. Difficulties must be studied and efficiently dealt with to be eliminated, but they must be seen for only what they are. They must not be inflated by fear thoughts.
- Remember also that nobody can be like you as efficiently as you can. 12 times a day repeat these dynamic words, “If God is for me, who can be against me?” Get a competent counsellor to help you understand why you do what you do. Try to gauge the source of your inferiority and self-doubt feelings which often begin in childhood. Self-knowledge leads to a cure.
- Ten times each day practice the following affirmation, repeating it out loud if possible. “I can do all things which life puts across me.” Make a true estimate of your own ability, then raise it 10 per cent. Do not become egotistical, but develop a wholesome self-respect. Believe in your own God-released powers.
- Believe that you are now receiving all the positivity of the universe, feel it flowing into you. Remind yourself that God or a positive energy is with you and nothing can defeat you. Believe that you now receive power from him.
- Last but not the least read my work, “The Monk’s Secret”, (www.sheetalnair.com) it has 4 in-depth theories explained simply, on how to be happy & successful in life.
Remember, you are infallible NOW!!!
Unfortunately, the old adage “Work speaks more than words”, this does not hold true in the current scenario. I’d rather say that additionally to working towards your goals, you need to showcase your work too. Put the spotlight on yourself. Power comes to those who are able to garner the positivity of their surroundings into themselves & shine.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.