I’ve recently changed my morning routine to include a new blend of tea that has absolutely exploded my energy and instead of a mid-day crash I stay focused with the benefit of all day sustained energy. Far superior to regular tea or coffee.
This blend really ignites the mind and helps me stay focused with solid energy throughout the day. The best part is that you can prepare it extremely quickly as long as you have the ingredients on hand.
The blend is similar in concept to Bulletproof Coffee but with tea.
There are 4 main ingredients of this special tea:
- Pu-Erh Tea
- Sencha Green Tea
- Organic Grass-fed Butter
- Coconut Oil
Here’s my setup. Note: This is for illustration purposes, don’t use this quantity.
I recently heard about the blend from Tim Ferriss who calls it Titanium Tea.
I did some experimenting and realized that it was 100% better than just doing regular Green Tea or Coffee.
The two main benefits:
- Increased energy.
- Sustained energy, with no crash.
How to make it:
- Boil water.
- Optional step: Clean Pu-Erh with a light splash of boiling water over it.
- Brew Pu-Erh and Sencha Green Tea combined for 60-90 seconds. Just a pinch of Sencha and a nugget sized chunk of Pu-Erh.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the Organic Grass-fed Butter and 1 tablespoon of the Coconut Oil.
- Stir until thoroughly mixed. Optionally you can blend with something like Magic Bullet. Many people prefer the taste when blended.
Here are some variation ideas along with their benefits for you to experiment with:
- Add Cocoa Powder (antioxidants and taste)
- Add Turmeric (immunity)
- Add Collagen Protein (joints and ligaments)
- Add Cinnamon (taste and testosterone production)
- Substitute MCT Oil for Coconut Oil (taste)
- Substitute Grass-fed Ghee for Grass-fed Butter (tolerance and various health benefits)
- Substitute Yerba Mate for the Sencha Green Tea or Pu-Erh (amplified affects) – drink slower if substituting Yerba Mate.
Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Author. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Author to disclose. Accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.