Are you hoping to find a way to bring more of the right people onto your Pinterest page?
If this is the case, then you need to come up with a pretty solid Pinterest growth strategy. While you might love the idea of being able to do everything on your own, the long and short of it is that it’s going to be much easier just to buy Pinterest followers.
However, we live in a pretty unpredictable world, and it’s easier said than done to find high-quality Pinterest followers who are going to make a huge difference to your Pinterest social proof.
Let’s talk a little bit about buying Pinterest followers and why it’s so important to buy them from a credible source. We will also talk about the pros and cons so that you can make an informed, well thought out decision about the future of your Pinterest growth.
Where Should I Buy Pinterest Followers From?
You need to find one of the best sites to buy Pinterest followers from so that you can protect your page and get the right people looking at your boards. If this is what you want for your Pinterest accounts, then make sure to use the highest quality service.
We know that you’ll find the highest quality of Pinterest followers with UseViral. This company knows everything about keeping their clients safe while selling them high-quality engagement for Pinterest, so we think that you should UseViral out today.
Don’t go with anyone else, especially if you haven’t done your homework and don’t know what they’re capable of.
Why Buy Pinterest Followers?
So, why buy Pinterest followers? One of the biggest reasons to do so is to boost your social influence online. Think about it – you need a bigger audience for your boards so that more people can start taking notice of you, right? You need to be able to gain the attraction of the right people in order to send them to your website and build your Pinterest social proof.
Of course, people are going to want to check out people and content that is more popular, so the more followers you have on Pinterest, the more likely people are going to want to look at what you’ve got. This way, you can build up your popularity and community.
Pros of Buying Pinterest Followers
Just like any strategy out there, there are pros and cons to buying Pinterest followers. Let’s take a look at the pros first.
- Boosts Your Social Profile: if you have a big following on Pinterest, people are going to start looking your way. They’re going to want to check out your content, as well as everything else that you have going on. They will become interested in seeing what you’ve got when they realize that everyone else is, too. Buying Pinterest followers is a great way to quickly build up your popularity so that you don’t have to spend years on it. This way, you don’t have to wait around to get bigger so that you can attract more of the right people to your boards.
- The Bandwagon Effect: it’s a must to make sure that you make the most of the bandwagon effect if you want to do really well. It goes like this – the more people you have already following you, the easier it’s going to be to get even more people looking at your account. At the end of the day, remember that people are much more likely to see what you’ve got if your account has a good number of people on it already. Buying followers is going to let you reap the rewards of a larger following a lot quicker, and once you’ve bought those followers, you’ll start to see the bandwagon effect take place.
- Drives More Engagement: the bigger your Pinterest following is, the more engagement you’ll be able to come up with. This means that people are more likely to check out your content to see why everyone else is so obsessed with your account. You’re going to be able to generate that engagement a lot quicker, which in turn is going to accelerate your growth and get your content out there in front of the right people.
- Others Do it All the Time: wondering if other Pinterest users are buying Pinterest followers to boost their account? You bet. All of those popular Pinterest boards you see out there are absolutely making the most of being able to buy Pinterest followers that are high-quality. This means that if you don’t use this way of helping your boards get ahead, you will quickly fall behind and struggle to keep up. The great news is that there’s nothing stopping you from doing this as well, so make the most of it.
- Save on Marketing: one of the best things about buying Pinterest followers is that it means that in the long run, you can end up saving a ton on social media marketing. It also means that you will be able to gain a lot of popularity quickly and attract more organic followers. You won’t have to do conventional ad campaigns as some others do, because you will have found a great company that offers you super high-quality Pinterest followers for a lot less than you would have to pay elsewhere.
- Enhanced Marketing Campaigns: this means that when you buy Pinterest followers, you can enhance marketing campaigns that you already have set up. This is going to lead to even more conversions, which, of course, is going to lead to more traffic to your website. It’s a win-win.
Cons of Buying Pinterest Followers
- Hurt Your Reputation: if you are getting low-quality Pinterest followers from a provider that is unreliable and can’t be trusted, then you can end up seriously hurting your online reputation. The thing is that people can very easily identify low-quality followers, and when they do spot them, they will be much less likely to visit your Pinterest page. If you’re working with a company that’s offering trusted, high-quality Pinterest followers, then you’re much more likely to get people on board with your boards.
- Doesn’t Generate Sales: if the followers that you have bought for your Pinterest are low quality, they aren’t going to help you turn organic engagement into paying clients. This means that you won’t get a return on your investment, so you have to be really careful about who you decide to work with.
- Don’t Have Targeted Audiences: companies that want to sell you Pinterest followers quickly won’t care where the engagement is from – they just want to make some quick cash. This means that if the followers are low quality, they’re not going to be targeted for your content, and they’re not going to enhance it in any way. This means that you might not always get the kind of followers that you need to be relevant to your content. High-quality options out there will send you targeted engagement based on location, which can make a huge difference.
- Low Retention Rate: if you buy Pinterest followers from a low-quality brand, then they could come with a really low retention rate. This is going to result in the engagement they send dropping off again after just a couple of days, which means that they have a really bad retention rate. Of course, this is going to look really bad to anyone visiting your profile for the first time, so you have to watch out for companies that want to sell your engagement that’s not going to stick around for very long.
- Some Sites Are Scams: there are some sites out there that are nothing more than scams. They will easily trick you with their prices that are too good to be true, but at the end of the day, their goal is to offer you low-quality engagement that’s most likely fake, or get hold of your personal information so that they can sell it. You need to watch out for companies like this – they’re not worth your time.
What to Look for in a Provider
So, what do we look for when trying to find the best sites to buy Pinterest followers from? We look for the following:
- High-Quality Bot Followers: this type of Pinterest follower is designed to emulate real Pinterest users and have things like a bio and a profile picture. They will also be able to comment and repin your content for you so that they will be active with your profile. The great news is with companies like this is that they come with a high retention rate, and they won’t get you in trouble with Pinterest for using them. You also don’t need to share your password with them to use their features, which is always nice.
- Reward Network: some providers will offer a reward network so that you can buy real Pinterest followers in an organic and authentic way. You can earn vouchers or cash to follow other people’s accounts, so they’ll be able to benefit in this way from following yours. The only downside to this is that you might get random people who aren’t interested in your content because they’re only doing it for the reward. You also might need to be a part of the network as well and follow other people in order to gain those followers that you need to look good. Again, though, you won’t have to share your password, which is always a good thing.
- Low-Quality Bot Followers: low-quality bot followers are going to be generated by a piece of software, and it will be pretty obvious that they are low quality because they won’t come with a bio or a profile pic. They also will most likely produce spam comments, which is never good. Because of these characteristics, it’s going to be really easy to spot them on Pinterest, which means that people who visit your account will be able to tell that you use them. Of course, they’re going to quickly be deleted, which could mean that you experience a big drop in the number of followers you have.
- Follow Back Method: the method of following someone back means that the company or automation tool will use your account to follow other people out there and get them to follow you back. This means that if someone doesn’t follow you in return, they will go and unfollow them again. They repeat this process over and over until you get the followers that you need. However, this method can be pretty risky because it means that you give the company complete access to your account so that safety can be an issue here. You could even get scammed completely from a method like this, so we suggest avoiding it.
- Pinterest Influencers: this is someone who has a large following, and when you get promoted by someone like this, you can expect to get their followers to see what your page is all about. To get an influencer account like this to promote your page, you will need to get their attention, impress them, or pay for their services. This means that you will have to put a bit of effort in on your end, but it is a relatively organic way to attract the right people to your profile. The good thing about this is that you won’t have to give up your password to use this method, and it’s a pretty safe way to go about things if security is something that you’re concerned about. However, it is going to be difficult to impress those influencers that are really big.
Know Your Pinterest Followers
One of the biggest things to think about when considering companies out there to buy Pinterest followers form is that not all of them are on an equal level. Some are definitely better than others, and the high-quality ones are going to give you the followers that you need, where people won’t be able to tell that you bought them.
However, low-quality providers aren’t going to be able to do this and will provide you with Pinterest followers that are spammy and appear fake. If you want to get the right followers for your growth where you can boost your credibility and enhance your Pinterest reputation, then you need to go for highly reputable providers.
This means that you’ll need to be able to pay a little bit more for a high-quality company. We’ll talk about our favorite company a bit further down.
High-Quality Pinterest Followers
So, what do high-quality Pinterest followers look like, then? Well, they’ll have unique names that don’t appear generic or made up by software. They will have a unique profile photo, as well as a bio that has been thought through.
They will also have followers of their own, and boards and pins of their own as well. They will have interactions on their page, which will include comments, likes, and posts, and they will have a nice, natural rate of delivery.
They will also have a low risk of unfollowing you and a low risk of getting you suspended.
Low-Quality Pinterest Followers
So, what do low-quality Pinterest followers look like, then? They will have a random name that doesn’t really make a lot of sense. They will also have no profile photo, and their bio will be random as well and badly written.
They won’t have any comments, shares, reposts, likes, or pins on their page, and they will have comments that appear to be spam. They will also follow a lot of people on Pinterest, but they won’t have too many followers of their own.
They will be able to deliver your engagement to you at a very quick rate, and they will have a high risk of unfollowing you almost as soon as they have followed you. They will also have a high risk of getting you suspended or completely banned by Pinterest, too, which, of course, is the last thing that you want.
Alternatives to Buying Pinterest Followers
We love UseViral and think that you should use it for your Pinterest followers right now. However, there are alternative methods that you can use in conjunction with UseViral as well to increase the likelihood of getting seen out there. Let’s talk about it for a bit.
- Promote on Other Social Networks: how many social media accounts have you got out there? If it’s a few, then you might want to use the rest of them to your advantage. Make sure that when you post new content to your Pinterest boards, you share it on your other socials, too. You want your audiences over on other channels to see what you’re doing on Pinterest so that you can consolidate it all and make the most of your different communities. This is a great way to get noticed and grow your Pinterest following.
- Include ‘Pin it’ Everywhere: make sure that it’s easy for people visiting your account to be able to repin your content by adding the ‘Pin it’ button to each post you put up, and including the follow button as well. You will also want to try and include Pinterest’s widgets, too, if you feel like you’ve been able to figure Pinterest out once and for all.
- Be Unique: this is almost a cliché these days, but honestly, if you’re hoping to stand out from the crowd and make a decent name for yourself, you’ll need to make sure you’re coming up with content that’s unique and interesting. There’s absolutely no point in working hard to build an organic following if you aren’t producing content that people are going to want to interact with. If you don’t, then they will drop off after a while and lose interest in what you’re offering. You need to put the work in when it comes to your content so that you can keep up the momentum among your community and keep them hyped.
- Pin Consistently and With a Purpose: not only do you need to make sure that you’re keeping up with your pin schedule, but you also need to make sure that you’re pinning things that have a purpose. It’s all very well to just start pinning things for the sake of it, but if you want to build a following that’s actually going to care about your account, you need to pin with a purpose. If you’re serious about your Pinterest growth, then you need to be pinning at least three to 15 pins every day. This might sound like a lot, but if you’re serious about it, it’ll be worth it.
- Interact with Your Community: Pinterest, just like any other social media platform out there, is made up of people, which means that it’s a community. This means that you have to treat it like it’s a community, and regularly interact with your audience. Nobody likes someone who just sits there producing content and doesn’t comment back on their comments, like their posts in return, or follow them. While you don’t need to do this constantly, you do need to make sure that you’re regularly interacting with the people that matter if you want to build a solid Pinterest page.
So, there it is – everything you need to know about how to buy Pinterest followers. We’ve talked about why you should, who you should avoid, and what else you can do to help grow your Pinterest boards.
While you might not find the entire thing easy per se, the good news is that when you get help from a site where you can buy high-quality Pinterest followers, your life does get a whole lot easier.
You get to experience a loyal community that loves what you put out there and wants to stick around for a long time to come. Make the most of the resources out there, and good luck.