- What first got you into music?
Really just doing it because of my piers I eventually found a love for it on my own.
- Who inspired you to make music?
No one really inspired me but when I was 19 I was in a group called city stars and my cousin Charlie would always tell my brother Jugg to be the one I was probably on two songs I don’t know how he saw it in me.
- How would you describe the music that you typically create?
I would have to say flavors you can give me any topic and I can make a song to it my sound is original most people say I don’t rap I talk cuz I sound just how I rap just a laid-back flow I don’t know how to be loud.
- What is your creative process like?
I have to be alone when I’m writing music and sober I’m too easily distracted even in school I was like that I would separate from my friends to get my work done I don’t like it being a million niggz in the studio I don’t want any other person in there just me and the engineer.
• Who would you most like to collaborate with?
I can go word for word with all the top hitters in the city if we talking industry
I think I can flow with Lil baby Kodak and Pooh Shiesty.
• If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
If I can open for any artist it would be Future I’m Lil Pluto tell Uzi we can fight for that spot.
• What is one message you would give to your fans?
A message I would give to my fans is everybody got their own blueprint don’t copy someone’s tracks just because it worked for them doesn’t mean it will work for you it’s cool to be you.
• What is the most useless talent you have?
The most useless talent I have is I know how to climb houses I mean it’s good running from the police but I use to climb houses and garages as a kid.
• Do you sing in the shower? What songs?
Yes I sing in the shower Frank ocean “thinking bout you” and Milly Cyrus “Party in the USA”
• What would you be doing right now, if it wasn’t for your music career?
If I didn’t have music ion no I was always the type to work then invest in a bag never had planned on living normally.
• Where have you performed? What are your favorite and least favorite venues? Do you have any upcoming shows?
I don’t have a least favorite and it’s not about where I perform it’s who I like, the teen crowd, they have no problem showing what they feel.
• How do you feel the Internet has impacted the music business?
I’m happy to be a part of this internet era it uses to be 10x harder for an artist to shop their music back in the day.
• What is your favorite song to perform?
I like to perform “jewelry” just because of the energy behind it people have told me they feel it so much they rap it like it’s their song.
• Which famous musicians do you admire?
I admire the future lifestyle but Kodak’s wisdom, Kodak’s actions don’t always display his mind but he wakes.
• What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
The most trouble got into I rather not answer that question.
• What is the best advice you’ve been given?
I’m not the best advice giver I’m still learning as I go.
• What’s next for you?
What’s next for me two options sign a major deal or be as big as I can be independent.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.