Nikhilesh Menariya, the co-founder of Tick Tigers, believes that taking the necessary steps to establish your authority and credibility as a personal brand will assist you in becoming a thought leader in your field.
Today, people are interested not only in products and services but also in the values and meaning that a brand provides. As a result, the brand must articulate what it stands for. A personal brand is no different. Conveying who you are and what you believe in, becomes the first step in building your authority and credibility online.
Nikhilesh Menariya started his career as a freelance graphic designer and soon started exploring the world of digital marketing. After working in the digital business for over two years, Nikhilesh realized that most online business owners struggle with building authority and credibility, which leads to business failure. This inspired Nikhilesh to begin helping business owners and individuals with personal branding and to assist them in increasing their authority and credibility in the industry to quickly grow their businesses.
To date, Nikhilesh Menariya has worked with over 100 individuals and businesses worldwide across niches, including digital entrepreneurs and web3 projects, to boost their authority and credibility. He has also helped increase his clients’ visibility and online reputation by helping them get featured in the world’s biggest publications and get verified on various social media.
Build Authority And Credibility
While building his online presence, Nikhilesh Menariya struggled to win prospects’ trust. To tackle this problem, he started building his authority and credibility. Here are the 5 steps Nikhilesh suggests that you can take to establish yourself as an authoritative and credible personality in your domain –
- Be Real – To put it simply, be true to yourself and others. Regardless of the pressure, always show your followers and clients your values. Even if you make mistakes, own them. Don’t try to hide them. Being authentic not only distinguishes you from your competitors, but you also gain credibility in the eyes of the audience.
- Partner With Other Thought Leaders – A way to boost your credibility and authority is by collaborating with other thought leaders. You will likely gain more exposure when other industry experts and brand ambassadors endorse your products and services. In this manner, you attract more potential customers and the public.
- Share Relevant And Up-To-Date News – An expert is someone familiar with the state-of-the-art of their particular industry. But the knowledge of the latest updates alone will not give you the popularity you need. To be recognized as a master, you need to educate your audience, which is a pool of potential clients.
- Create Unique Content – When you are an industry expert, your experience gives you the edge of looking at things from your perspective and putting your spin of personal style on each task, setting you apart from the crowd. But if you are just starting, coming up with unique content can sometimes stagnate. In such cases, you can create smart content. How? So you read a book; post its finding with your followers. Worked on a project for a client that was a success; share your journey.
- Build An Online Community – The world is on the internet, so you have to be too. Any activity you can think of can now be accomplished via the internet. Why not build your network on the internet too? LinkedIn, Facebook, and YouTube are hubs of like-minded industry experts. Log in and start showcasing your expertise and connecting with your audience.
Nikhilesh Menariya acknowledges that authority and credibility go hand-in-hand for a personal brand. Once people in your field regard you as a credible individual, you will effortlessly become an authority figure.
Although you cannot expect immediate results, consistent efforts yield the desired outcomes. With the right mindset, a hardworking attitude, and an organized strategy, you will quickly become an authority and credible figure.
At last, Nikhilesh says that by following the steps outlined above, you will notice an exponential improvement in your authority and credibility.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.