I mentioned several times while we were working together that you’re a marketing genius. How is it possible that you understand marketing so well?
How do you come up with all your video ideas?
Could you give us a few tips for anybody that wants to become an online influencer?
Can you share your secret Facebook and Instagram growth hacks?
- I always produce relatable content so people will tag or comment on it, I also ask them to tag or share on the end of the video.
- I have a big share network so I can push my content out further across the platform which helps with my growth.
- I engage with my fans and have built an “army” of them, the #BrookelynArmy as I call them. These fans will be the ones who comment, like and share my content which is super important for the platforms.
- I also have a lot of high quality pictures to keep my Instagram looking good. It’s always good to have content back up so you can post regularly.
- I post regularly and at a very specific time based on my insights.
- I use Telegram and Engagement Groups for Instagram.
- Whenever I post to my social media channels, I try to answer all the comments as soon as possible as answering right away increases the engagement and reach.
How do you monetize your brand name and all your video views?
What are the next steps for the Brookelyn brand?
Opinions expressed here are the opinions of the author. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and can not investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the author to disclose. VIP Contributors and Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles, are professional fee-based.