Over 13 years ago, Brian D. Evans was a 3-time college dropout with many limiting beliefs about, believe it or not, being stupid.
Then, he accidentally became an entrepreneur.
Brian realized that the traditional education system didn’t work for him and he discovered a non-traditional method of learning which allowed him to reach his highest potential and achieve massive success.
This week, he sat down with me and shared it all on an episode of the Unleash Yourself podcast:
I have a blast hosting this show because I get to sit down and talk to some of the smartest and most successful entrepreneurs on the planet, ask them absolutely anything I want, and gain massive insights from their mistakes, triumphs, and experiences.
Today, Brian is the founder and CEO of Influencive (and Inc. 500 Entrepreneur) and he allowed me to ask him absolutely anything I wanted, from how he continuously builds some of the fastest growing businesses online to why he uses his middle initial. He even gave me a behind the scenes look at his morning routine.
Brian shared some personal stories that he’s never shared before so make sure you listen to our entire conversation until the very end:
I absolutely loved this interview because Brian knows what works, what doesn’t, and what all entrepreneur’s should be doing right now if they want to stand out and build a profitable online business.
More specifically, on this episode of The Unleash Yourself Podcast with Brian D. Evans, you’ll learn:
- Why the traditional education system didn’t work for Brian, what he did instead and why this is still how he likes to learn today.
- How Brian started his first online business: selling on eBay.
- Learn how you could overcome your limiting beliefs with the lessons Brian learned from feeling stupid as a 3-time college dropout.
- Some help answering the question: “Should I drop out of school to pursue my entrepreneurial vision?”
- The #1 reason why everyone needs to create a personal brand online.
- How the idea for Influencive came about and it’s become one of the fastest growing media platforms online.
- The essential elements that are found in every piece of viral content that effortlessly gets a lot of shares, comments and organic engagement.
- Why you should spend more time coming up with your title or headline and why it’s one of the most important elements behind a viral post.
- How to decide on which format you should use to publish content: blog, podcast, or video? (This answer will surprise you!)
- How to debunk the fear that every business idea has already been done. Brian explains why having lots of competitors is a good thing!
- A behind the scenes look at Brian’s morning routine and why it’s about constantly trying new things.
- And much, much more.
Want more of Brian?
Check out Brian’s personal website: BrianDEvans.com
Check out: Influencive for unconventional wisdom from influential minds (which is where you are at right now.)
Follow Brian on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Co-schedule headline analyzer.
Book: A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Enjoy the podcast? Please support the show by subscribing, telling your friends, and sharing online.
Listen to the Podcast, subscribe, and leave a review on: iTunes or SoundCloud.
And, if you know anyone who would enjoy this episode with Brian, please pass this link along to them as well. Just use the share buttons on this page. I’m sure they’ll appreciate you for it!
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.