You sure consider your bed a necessity instead of a luxury! The same holds true for your furry friend. Your dog can sleep on your sofa, bed, floor, and he or she will do that without any complaint. But it would be best if you chose a good bed option for your pet dog so that they can sleep comfortably. Today, you can opt-in for the chew-proof and the chew-resistant dog beds.
Here are a few reasons why your pet dog deserves a good bed:
- It offers your furry friend a sense of security. You can search for a cozy location and place the bed there so that your dog identifies it to be a special place. Dogs are territorial. Hence, they will appreciate a place that is his or her own and will claim it with pride.
- Dog beds are comfortable. Though your dog would have no qualms when it comes to sleep on the ground or the sofa, he or she will find it comfortable sleeping on a cushioned surface. Like us, they can also get sound sleep on a comfortable bed.
- It secures your house. If your dog gets a bed of its own, it will help keep the dirt, fur, and pet dander away from the furniture and bed. It will be beneficial if you have people in your family who have allergies.
An indestructible dog bed
The majority of indestructible dog beds and non-chewable dog beds might slightly cost you than the average dog beds. However, it will sustain for several years. It will help you to save cash in the long run. It is because you wouldn’t require spending money and time on new dog beds and creating pads. These beds are robust, sturdy, and cost-effective.
The difference between the chew resistant and chew proof dog beds
Today, most dog owners are opting in for either chew-resistant or chew-proof dog beds. It is essential to know the difference between the two before you opt in for either one.
The best chew resistant dog bed provides the following features:
- It is an orthopedic bed that is both water and chew resistant
- It is made with high-end secure memory foam
- It has been designed with a sturdy Velcro closure and zero zipper
- It has a zero-stink construction design and uses hypoallergenic, non-toxic materials
- It has a washable and removable microfiber cover made using high-end materials for resisting chewing and digging
- Usually comes with a guarantee of 20 years and a 200 days Chew warranty replacement.
The best chew proof dog beds provide the following features:
- It gets made with a sturdy, lightweight aircraft-grade aluminum that is perfect for the big, strong dogs and any kind of outdoors and indoors
- It is easy to clean
- It can take on as much as 250lbs
- It has a raised or elevated orthopedic design that will keep your dog cool, dry, and comfortable outdoors and indoors.
- It uses robust solid vinyl that is one of the highly durable fabrics, which is perfect for heavy dogs and dogs who have a habit of digging.
- The best beds come with a one-year warranty and are available in extra large and small sizes.
Once you know the difference in features between the chew-resistant and chew-proof dog beds, you can make an informed decision.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.