I don’t know about you, but I hate it when Instagram tells me, “Hey, this account is private.”
It makes me wanna scream, like, “Hey Zuckerberg, I need to view this profile right now.”
Once upon a time, I had this girl I was crushing on. I came to Instagram to look up her page, only to find that it was private. I was pissed to the teeth.
I’m guessing you, too, have had your fair share of run-ins with private accounts.
Don’t stress about it. Since my experience with that girl, I’ve dedicated my life to developing hacks to break into “private Instagram accounts.”
Read on to find out what I have for you.
By the way, you can check this site to buy Instagram followers. There you’ll find strictly genuine, human followers.
Hacks to view private Instagram accounts instantly
Send a Follow request
First of all, let’s go with the oldest trick in the book: to follow the person.
When you send a Follow request to a private account, you have to wait for the owner to accept the request before you can view their profile.
If you’re in luck, and the person happens to be online around the time you send the request, then they may accept, and you will be able to view their profile right away. If not, you may have to wait until they come online.
Personally, I don’t like this trick but let’s pretend to be good boys for a sec and play by Instagram’s rules. At least, this is how they would want us to view the profile of a private account.
Call on Google for help
Perhaps you’ve waited a few seconds, and the other person has yet to accept your request. No problem. Head to your Chrome or Safari and enter the person’s username into the search bar.
Usually, when an account owner makes their profile private, Google has a library of their old posts. That is, posts they made when their account was still public.
Once the search page loads, your search results will be displayed in terms of “All,” “Images,” “News,” and “Videos.” Click the image tab. This should display a collection of that person’s public posts and profile pictures.
If you’re simply looking for a photo of them to use in a picture frame or on a birthday cake, this trick seems like a good one to go with.
Search other platforms
If someone has made their IG account private, and you’re serious about viewing their profile, then go ahead and check their Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.
If you don’t know their full name, check their Instagram bio.
By scouring through other platforms, you just might find as many photos of the person or details about them as you need.
View through a friend
Often, you may have a friend (or a friend of a friend) who’s already following the person. If you do, ask them if they can check out the account and then save and forward the person’s posts to you.
How do you know if you have friends who are already following the person?
Simply ask via your Whatsapp status.
The fastest and surest hacks to view private accounts on Instagram
IGmods.com is one of several third-party apps you can use to view private Instagram accounts. Follow this step-by-step guide to make use of it.
For iPhone users:
- Open “Settings” and go to “General.”
- Once in, find the “Background App Refresh” button and make sure it’s ON.
- Next, go down to the “Battery” section and turn off low power mode.
- Go to the App Store and set automatic downloads to ON.
- Now visit com.
- From the list of options displayed, click “VIEW PRIVATE ACCOUNT”.
- Once the page loads, you’ll see a box labeled “Target Instagram Username”. Type the username of the account you’re trying to view into this box.
- Hit “Connect” and wait for the system to respond.
- You’ll get a message asking you to confirm the account. This lets you double-check the username you’ve typed in. Once you have, go ahead and click “Confirm.”
- A progress bar will pop up, so just wait a few seconds. How long the progress bar takes to complete will depend on the number of posts on the account.
- Finally, you’ll get a message that reads, “Private data successfully unlocked for XYZ.”
- Now go back to Instagram and search for the username.
- Voila, you should be able to see everything on the account.
What about Android and PC users?
The process is quite a bit easier for Androids. You don’t need to change any settings on your phone. Just go to the IGmods.com website and follow all the steps described above.
This site works directly for both iPhone and Android users. Here are the step-by-step instructions.
- Go to Instagram and find the username of the private account you’re trying to view.
- Now go to InjectBox.com and scroll down until you find “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- Click on that and enter the person’s username.
- Then click “View Private Account.”
- Once the system responds, you’ll see the numbers of followers and followings on the account. You can double-check this with the original account page to confirm that it’s the right one.
- Now, click on the “Confirm Username” button.
- The system will ask what you’d like to do:
View photos? This allows you to see only photos.
View followers? This allows you to see only followers.
Unlock profile? This allows you to see the full profile.
- Once you click the “Unlock Profile” button, the system will ask you to fill out a CAPTCHA.
- Now go back to Instagram and refresh the profile page. It should be PUBLIC now, meaning that you can see everything on it.
Use the Instagram++ extension
For iPhone users:
- Turn off auto rotation.
- Go to “Settings”, click on “General”, and then turn on “Background App Refresh.”
- Open your browser and go to HXTweaks.com.
- On the homepage, scroll down to where you’ll find the search bar (just beside the “ALL APPS” icon) and type in “Instagram.”
- An Instagram app with the name “Instagram ++” will show up.
- Click on it to download and inject the app extension into your main Instagram app.
- Afterward, you’ll be taken to a new window where you have to complete a few simple commands.
- Once done, wait a few seconds for the commands to activate, then head back to Instagram.
- Search for the private account again. This time, all private accounts should have been made public, so you can view these private profiles easily.
For Android users:
The only setting you need to change for Androids is auto-rotation. Once you’ve successfully turned off auto-rotation, you can go to the HXTweaks.com website and use all the steps we mentioned above.
You should be able to view all private profiles easily afterward.
Use the UnlockPrivate app
So far, we’ve been using web options. Now let’s see how we can unlock private Instagram accounts with a mobile app.
How to download the UnlockPrivate app on your iPhone
- Go to “Settings,” “General,” and turn ON your “Background App Refresh.”
- Next, go to “Battery” and make sure the low power mode is turned off.
- Now open your browser and go to XTweak.co.
- Once in, search for “Private Instagram Viewer.”
- The app should pop up. Go ahead and inject it into your phone.
How to download the UnlockPrivate app on your Android
- Open “Settings.”
- Turn off power-saving mode.
- Go to “Display” and turn off auto-rotate.
- Now go to XTweak.co and download the app as described above.
How to view private accounts using the UnlockPrivate app
- Go to Instagram and search for the private account you want to view.
- Leave the page open, minimize your phone, and open the UnlockPrivate app.
- Once in, enter the username of the private account.
- Click the “View Profile” button.
- Give the system a few seconds to load. Once it’s finished, go back into your Instagram app and refresh the private account page.
- Voila, all the profile info should be staring at you now.
That was ‘Blursome’ guys! I hope you enjoyed it. Now, no profile can hide from us on Instagram. Feel free to choose any hack that best interests you, and you should be able to view any profile you desire.
Don’t forget that site I told you where you can buy Instagram followers and likes. They’re really legit and reputable.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.