Have you ever felt that you’re doing everything right – putting in the hours, creating content, networking, and providing amazing customer service – yet you’re not getting the results you want within your business or career?
Whether you own your own business or work for someone else, there is a high chance that the beliefs and memories of your ancestors have been passed down your genetic line and are impacting your life more than you realize.
These ancestral beliefs and memories can either hinder your business or allow it to thrive.
How Is This Possible?
In the study and practice of ThetaHealing, it is taught that within each DNA strand found in the body, encoded information of genetic memory and genetic-level programmes can be found that go back at least 7 generations. Around these DNA strands, we can find the morphogenetic field which contains genetic emotions and feelings that have been passed down from one generation to another.
All this genetic information that has been encoded and passed down has allowed us, as a human race, to evolve over time. If it wasn’t for our ancestors and all they went through, the lessons they learned, the virtues they gained, we wouldn’t be where we are today.
So What Does This Have to Do With Your Business?
The collective experiences, beliefs, and memories of your ancestors in regards to business, money, work ethic, and the struggles they may have encountered have all been encoded and passed down to you through your genes.
As each generation has progressed, more and more information has been added to these genes, which has allowed both you and your ancestors to survive in this world.
Turn Surviving Into Thriving
In order for your ancestral lineage to continue to progress and evolve so that future generations don’t have to go through what you are in this lifetime, it is up to you to consciously begin to bring to the surface genetic limiting beliefs and fears around business and money!
By bringing these limitations to your conscious awareness, you can begin to realize how these programmes have affected your own life so that you can learn from them and then let them go with love.
How Do We Change Our Ancestral Beliefs?
Like anything in life, you can’t change what you don’t know! So in order to change your ancestral beliefs, you first need to take the time to look at your ancestors and their lives! Here are some questions you can ask yourself which will give you great insight into your ancestral beliefs:
- Have a look at your mum and dad’s relationship with money and business? Also have a look at this relationship when you were little, between the ages of 2 and 7 years old.
- Did your parents struggle to make money?
- Did your parents have to work long hours to be able to pay the bills?
- When you were little, what did your parents tell you about work and money? (e.g. money doesn’t grow on trees, you have to work hard in life, you’ve got to hustle hard if you want to make a name for yourself, etc.)
- How did they feel about business and money? (e.g. did they always complain about having to go to work or did they enjoy it?)
- What did your parents teach you about money and business?
- When your mum and dad were little, what was their parents’ relationship with money and business?
- Did your grandparents struggle with money?
- Did they have to work long hours to be able to raise your parents?
- What did your parents witness about business and money from your grandparents?
- Did your grandparents do labored work?
- What did your grandparents teach your parents about business and money?
By simply asking and answering these questions, you’re already probably beginning to see many correlations between your own beliefs and experiences about money and business and those of your parents and grandparents. The more you look back at your parents’ lives and your grandparents’ lives and see what they learnt and experienced, the more understanding and insight you’ll have about your own life.
2. What Fears Do You Have About Attaining All of Your Business and Money Goals?
Take some time, preferably in a safe space, to have a think about what your fears are about money and business!
The best way to do this is to close your eyes and do a quick visualization exercise:
Close your eyes and imagine that you have attained all of your business and money goals now! See what that looks like! Does everything look amazing or do you see things going wrong? Maybe you see that if you have all the money you desire you’ll actually have no time to yourself because you’ll have to work 24/7!
All the things you may see in this visualization that ARE NOT what you want to create; this is your subconscious mind showing you what you believe/fear will happen if you manifest all of your money and business goals. So allow yourself ample time to do this exercise so you can become aware of your fears and limiting beliefs about money and business.
3. What Benefits Have You Gained From Your Current Belief System?
All of the behaviors you participate in, you do so because you gain benefits out of them! So in order to be able to change your ways, you first must have a look at what you get out of your current belief system about money and business!
For example, if you think you won’t have time for yourself because you’ll have to work 24/7, the benefit you get out of energetically pushing away your manifestations is time to yourself!
Take some time to think about and list all the benefits you get out of not manifesting your business and money goals and write them down!
What Have You Learnt?
By taking the time to answer all of the questions above, you have given yourself the opportunity to get to know yourself, your motives, and your beliefs at a much deeper level. Now, with that new awareness, you can begin to make necessary changes in your daily actions and thinking that will allow you to begin to manifest a different reality in both your business and finances.