The vast majority of small businesses have insufficient content strategies to fully leverage social media to their advantage.
In order to thrive as a small business, it’s crucial to build a stand out brand across social media. If you are a small business owner and constantly wondering “what should I post on social media?” You are facing the tough world of social media that’s an absolute must in the competitive business industry.
Owning a small business is one job and constantly thinking of creative and engaging content to post on social media is an entirely different job.
The solution to crushing it on social media while at the same time focusing on what you do best is 365 Days of Social Posts for Small Businesses: The Ultimate Guide to Social Media Marketing for Small Businesses.
This completely comprehensive guide includes:
- A year’s worth of creative social media ideas specifically tailored to small business owners.
- Strategic explanations that dive into why these specific pieces of content are beneficial.
- Brand building techniques built into our unique content ideas that will help you establish a strong online presence as a small business.
“365 Days of Social Posts For Small Businesses” has received rave reviews:
- “This is the social media marketing book that every small business needed but didn’t know existed” – Teen Blurb
- “This book will save you hours of time with your social media marketing” – Seekers Times
- “If you understand the power of social media but lack content ideas, there is no better book for you than this.” – About Insider
“365 Days of Social Posts For Small Businesses” is the solution to never running out of ideas for what to post on your social platforms. This book provides you 365 days of unique content ideas to grow and establish your brand on Facebook and Instagram.
Don’t spend another day wasting hours trying to come up with what to post on social media. Save yourself time and energy and by grabbing a copy of this book on Amazon!
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.