Leading safe certification and Leading SAFe training industry has been internationally recognized. When it comes to wide-ranging projects of Agile that provide a consistent, reliable, and valid procedure of evaluating the mindset, knowledge, and skills of SAFe, the SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) Agilist certification is the most famous approach.
The Leading safe certification course is of two days, within which the attendees are taught the signification of business agility mastering so that they can flourish in the digital age and obtain insights to use to conduct an enterprise of Lean-Agile by influencing SAFe.
What are the main features of SAFe Agilist Training?
The key features of Scale Agile Framework Agilist Training are as follows:
- Attendees receive classroom training for two days.
- They also receive virtual classes for two days, conducted on an online platform.
- SPC delivers the training
- The exam fee of SAFe Agilist is included in the Leading SAFe training course
- Attendees obtain a certified membership for one year as SAFe Agilist
- They get fifteen PMI PDUs
What is the eligibility of the SAFe Aglilist Training Course?
In this section, we will discuss who can apply for the certification training course of SAFe. The Scaled Agile Framework or SAFeAgilist course is appropriate for solution architects, enterprise architects, process, portfolio managers, product managers, project managers, project and program managers, VPS, directors, quality analysts, senior managers, and executives.
We would recommend people who want to assist their organization in the methods of adopting a framework of Lean-Agile to participate in the SAFe Agile training course and get the Leading safe certification.
What are the pre-requisites for the course of SAFe Agile certification?
There are no official requirements to take the certification training course of SAFe Agile. However, it has been suggested for the attendees to have a minimum of five years’ experience in project management, business analysis, testing, or software development. There is another recommendation for a pre-requisite which states that the participants of the Leading SAFe training course should have the primary knowledge of Agile Scrum.
What are the skills covered in the SAFe Agilist course of certification?
Leading SAFe Agilist certification course covers the following skills for the participants:
- They teach the participants how to support Lean-Agile
- The participants learn the methods of unlocking intrinsic motivation
- SAFe Agile training covers the framework configuration
- Attendees learn how to manage their portfolio of Lean-Agile
- The course covers skills to organize value streams
- Upon completion, participants can successfully execute release trains of Agile
- Lastly, the certification course includes the application of Safe
The SAFe Aligist certification and training course explore systems thinking, DevOps, Agile development, and the principles of SAFe that are derived from the product development of Lean. Through the course, the participants discuss the methods of coordinating the flow of value and establishing Technical and Team Agility. Finally, the focus is on the gravity of embracing a mindset that benefits the customer.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.