During a global pandemic, the health care industry tops the list of best available jobs. Of those jobs travel nursing has become one of the most in demand jobs available. We proudly release a list of the top travel nurse agencies where professionals can find jobs during the COVID-19 pandemic. During the pandemic, healthcare professionals have witnessed a surge in demand for their services.
However, the economic challenges that emerged as a result of the pandemic have led to employment losses for some healthcare professionals. Thankfully, a broad range of new jobs are available for healthcare professionals because of the ongoing pandemic. Travel nurse jobs are in high demand, so job seekers should understand what agencies they should talk to in an effort to find employment. Let’s take a look at the best staffing agencies for Travel Nurses.
Trustaff has been popping up at the top of the best healthcare staffing lists for some time now. They have been a respected leader in the industry for over 18 years. They offer some of the best benefits available to travel nurses and they hold one of the highest retention rates due to their focus on creating lasting relationships with their nurses. As a Trustaff traveler you will benefit from having one of the highest paid salaries in the industry, earning 20-30% more than other agencies.
Still not convinced Trustaff is the #1 Travel Nurse Company, just check out these accolades:
- Accredited by The Joint Commission with the Gold Seal of Approval for excellence in healthcare staffing
- Distinguished 11 times by Inc. Magazine as one of the INC 5000 fastest-growing privately held companies in the country (2007-2009, 2011-2018)
- Named to Staffing Industry Analysts Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2015-2019), Largest Travel Nurse Staffing Firms (2015-2019), Largest Allied Staffing Firms (2016-2019), Largest Healthcare Staffing Firms (2015-2019), and Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in the US (2016-2019),
- Named to the Deloitte Cincinnati USA 100, recognizing record-setting regional companies (2014-2019)
- Recognized as one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting and staffing firms in the Tri-State by the Cincinnati Business Courier (2007-2019)
- REDI James A. Wuenker Growth award winner
- Aya HealthcareAya Healthcare has grown rapidly in recent years because of its strong digital presence. It has won many awards for its exceptional services, such as the Golden Seal of Approval offered by the Joint Commission.Overall, Aya Healthcare has found work for thousands of workers. The pay Aya Healthcare offers varies, but it offers a 401(k) plan that is unrivaled in the travel nurse industry. The employer offers medical plans for its employees, and it even provides access to special discounts and wellness programs. Overall, Aya Healthcare is an employer that every job seeker should consider.
3. Triage Staffing
Triage Staffing is a reputable travel nurse agency that has been around since 2006. The Omaha-based company has been consistently recognized by major media outlets, including recently in Inc. Magazine.
Triage Staffing has around 200 U.S. employees who provide a wide range of services. The employer offers vacation time, and all of its travel nurses are given high-quality medical insurance. Paychecks are handed out on a weekly basis through direct deposit.
4. Advantis Medical
Advantis Medical is a relatively new travel nurse agency that was started in 2018. The company is a subsidiary of Advantis Global, a company that provides U.S. medical services. The company has started to build a reputation for providing excellent services and taking care of its workers.
One of the advantages of Advantis Medical is its connections to other related industries, so it can provide clients with easy access to hospitals, clinics, and skilled nursing facilities.
People who work for Advantis Medical gain access to optional 401(k) assistance and even housing options. Employees can get paid via direct deposit from their first day on the job, and salaries are relatively high.
5. FlexCare Medical Staffing
FlexCare is an exceptional staffing agency that has helped many nurses to enter the labor market. Travel Nursing Central rated FlexCare as one of the best travel nursing companies in 2019. Additionally, the company has been on Travel Nursing Central’s list of top agencies every year since 2014.
Employees who work for FlexCare are given access to a special program called Premier Travel Access. This program gives nurses in its network the chance to earn more pay by agreeing to take on specific jobs that are available. Employees can be given email or text alerts that let them know when new opportunities open up across the country.
People who work for FlexCare receive competitive salaries. When on the road, employees get their housing covered by the company. FlexCare is also highly transparent about what employees will receive in exchange for working. Most importantly, FlexCare has no history of not paying its employees on time.
6. Axis Medical Staffing
Axis Medical Staffing is a leading staffing agency that was originally formed in Seattle in 2003. The company employs a wide range of nurses, including traveling nurses who work in the homes of its clients.
Axis Medical Staffing provides its employees with housing when they are working for a client. Additionally, employees get a stable paycheck that is paid out weekly. The company offers healthcare benefits for its employees as well as a 401(k)-match program.
The company has a reputation for taking care of its employees. It even offers a tool on its website that enables potential employees to ask existing traveling nurses about their experience. Therefore, new employees can be sure they will get the experience they are seeking before they agree to work for the agency.
7. Travel Nurse Across America
Travel Nurse Across America is one of the leading U.S. travel nurse agencies. It was founded in 1999, and it has since grown to develop a reputation for satisfaction among its clients and employees.
TNAA is unique for employing a team-based approach to providing care. Team members get to work together on some projects. Most importantly, employees receive assistance from experts who work to help employees with almost any aspect of life. These experts can help with everything from tuition reimbursement to helping traveling nurses find housing.
TNAA also has a reputation for truly paying the full expenses that its employees incur on the job. For instance, it will actually reimburse employees for vehicle registration fees. Additionally, TNAA has a partnership with Aspen University that can get employees a bachelor’s degree in just one year.
If you are in the cardiovascular field be sure to check out CardioSolution.