Buying Twitch followers – something that you might not have thought about doing before. In the past, you may have done pretty well with your streaming, and you have managed to attract the right kind of followers. However, things have plateaued recently, and you’re not quite sure what to do about it.
You know that you want to keep Twitch streaming for as long as you can, in the hopes that you can one day make a real revenue from it. You don’t have all the time in the world to grow it by yourself, though, and you’ve been small fry for so long that you wonder if it’s ever going to happen.
This is where buying Twitch followers comes in. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with buying Twitch followers – but you’ve got to make sure that they’re high quality, and you’ve got to really think about where you’re buying them from.
The industry is full of companies who can do okay, but then there are also those that don’t do well at all and are nothing more than scams. You’ve got to be careful to avoid scams because they could damage your reputation and take you back to square one.
Let’s talk about what it takes to buy Twitch followers, where you should buy them from, and how it can boost your account in the beginning so that you can give yourself a great chance of doing well.
Why Should You Buy Twitch Followers?
If you want to impress the people that are already following you on Twitch, and you want to find other people that are going to be just as impressed as our existing community, you need to buy Twitch followers. How come? Because they can give your account the social cred that it so badly needs.
Brands like UseViral are excellent choices to give your Twitch account a boost right from the word ‘go’ so that you can stand out from the crowd and make a real difference with your streaming content.
When you’ve got high-quality followers checking out your channel and its content, then people who visit it for the first time are going to be intrigued and will want to hang around to find out more. It’s a simple reality and formula of the Twitch industry -the more followers you have, the more people will want to become your followers.
It’s also going to increase your chances of going viral greatly and getting seen by an even broader audience. If you want to get on that coveted Twitch trends list, then you need to invest in buying Twitch followers right now.
When you buy Twitch followers, you will be able to automatically increase your reach, without having to do anything more on your end except create great streaming content that people will love.
Think about the other Twitch streams that you watch religiously. How many followers do they have? If it’s a lot, then it’s because you only go for those that have a lot of followers.
This is partly because they seem to have more social proof, but it’s also because they will rank higher on Twitch, so it will be easy for you to find them. The thing about purchasing your Twitch followers, though, is that there are a lot of Twitch users out there that do so, but they take the cheat route to do it.
They sign up with a company that has great pricing and attractive looking feature – but they’re selling low-quality followers that are almost always fake and are only going to make your account look bad.
They might make your account look good for a little bit, but in the long run, they will show their true colors and make your channel look spammy. They will have a bad retention rate, which means that they will drop off again after only a few days.
If anyone is following you right now, they will see this and wonder what you’re doing to try and get ahead with your channel. When you buy Twitch followers, you have to make sure that they are of high quality and are provided by a high-quality company that cares about their clients.
How Can I Buy Twitch Followers?
One of the first things you need to do is check out UseViral’s website so that you can see what they’re all about and give your channel the best start. Of course, if you think that your channel deserves the best, then you only want to be working with the best, and UseViral is definitely that.
They have an organic method of sending you the highest quality followers in the industry, which means that it’s going to make it super easy for you to create that community around your streams that you’ve always wanted.
One of the things that we love the most about this company is that they take almost no time at all to get started with, so it’s super simple and easy. They will even get you talking to someone about your account so that you can get your vision for it across and get them working on it for you.
We recommend that you find the package that is going to suit your needs the best. They have many different packages available for Twitch users, so make sure that you choose the right one. You can choose between getting more Twitch followers and Twitch viewers.
You can also get in touch with them if you need to so that you can talk about customizing their plan for your channel. This is a bonus that you won’t be able to get with too many other companies.
After this, all you’ve got left to do is give them your details. This is another bonus – they’re not going to ask you for any sensitive information, which means that you can keep things like your password safe.
Once you have completed the signup process, you’re going to see high-quality followers boost your Twitch account. With reputable companies like this, the process is really this easy – and unlike other companies, there’s no catch.
Buying Twitch Followers
Why Choose Twitch?
So, what’s the point in using a channel like Twitch, then? Well, you may be surprised to learn that they are now one of the most popular places to stream and game with others and build a following of people who want to watch you game. In fact, there are plenty of gamers on Twitch right now that make a decent living from it, which is pretty exciting.
Remember, though, that just because you see other people doing it doesn’t mean that it’s going to be super easy. In fact, it’s going to take a lot of work and dedication on your end.
This is actually why it’s a good idea to put your marketing budget into a company like UseViral – because almost everyone is going to need that boost at the beginning, while their channel is still small and they need to be seen.
How Can You Make Money with Twitch?
Let’s talk about how people actually make money being on a streaming site like Twitch, then. Are you someone who loves to game, and you love watching other people game and having people watch you as well? Then, believe it or not, you can make money doing this.
There are two ways that you can make money through this popular streaming channel. The first is to make revenue through streaming regularly. People will watch your streams and watch you game on those streams, and they will make donations to you.
The other way is to set up a monthly subscription service, where people can pay a monthly fee to access all of your content, including, of course, your live streams. The only downside to setting up a subscription is that you will have to give up half of it to Twitch for the convenience.
How to Get Marketing with Twitch
Once you have created a following on Twitch by buying Twitch followers through companies like UseViral, you will be able to garner a reputation for working with brands who want to put their product in front of your audience.
When you have a bigger community, you will be noticed by companies and brands who scout channels like Twitch to find influencers who align with their business ethos. Once they have contacted you to talk about a product promotion, you will be able to decide whether you like the product yourself or not and want to plug it.
You can then plug it in front of your audience, and you will get a commission for everyone in your community that goes and buys it. This is another great way to earn money through having a Twitch account, and we highly recommend you boost your Twitch following with UseViral if this is the route that you want to take.
How to Know a Twitch Follower Site is Legit
So, we’ve talked briefly about how there are plenty of companies out there that can help you with your Twitch following, but we haven’t really delved into the ins and outs of the companies. We know that UseViral is definitely the best, and we appreciate their easy signup process and personability.
However, what else do you need to be looking out for when you are trying to find the best place to buy Twitch followers? Let’s talk about it so that you don’t get taken advantage of or sign up for a company that is going to fall short and fail you.
- Quick Delivery: there’s a fine balance between a company that’s promising super quick delivery and one that can get it to you in a reasonable amount of time, without looking spammy or suspicious. There’s nothing wrong with quick delivery, but we think that some companies which are fake and selling low-quality engagement won’t be able to help you with real followers, so it’s going to be really easy for them to send through those fake followers straight away because they don’t have to find them. Always make sure that you can find a company that has a good delivery time, but isn’t going to send them through straight away.
- High Retention Rate: one of the most important things to think about when finding a company where you can buy Twitch followers is their retention rate. How have other customers found their followers? Did they find that they dropped off after just a few hours, or did they stick around and actually interact with their content? If you’re going to buy high-quality followers from a company that offers them, then you need to make sure that the retention rate is high. The retention rate is the ability of the followers to stick around and actually be active on your channel. A low retention rate means that they will drop off after no time at all. This is going to make your account look really bad to those existing followers, right? Always make sure that you can get a good retention rate.
- Guaranteed Refund: another thing that you need to think about when you’re choosing the right company to work with to buy Twitch followers from is where they have a refund guarantee or not. While this isn’t essential, most high-quality companies like UseViral will make sure to cover this part of the process for you so that you can try them out and use their features for a little bit without feeling like you’re going to lose out big time if things don’t work out as planned. The refund means that if you don’t get the delivery that you were expecting, or if you don’t do well with the followers and everything is a letdown, you can get out of the subscription and get your money back with no love lost. Companies that believe in their features and services will cover this aspect, no problem.
- Customer Support: This is another important feature. It’s hard to rank these features in order of most important to least important, but being able to get in touch with a company if something goes wrong is a pretty important aspect of buying your Twitch followers. It actually is a big deal and a good sign that a company is reputable because it costs a lot on their end to set up features like this. However, the reality is that if you’re selling a service or piece of software to clients everywhere online, then you need to be able to back it up with good communication and good accountability. It’s just how it goes – there’s no reason why you shouldn’t be able to get in touch with a business if you need something. If it’s a struggle, then this should be considered a red flag. Always makes sure you choose a company that has a high level of accountability for their clients.
- Secure Payment: this feature genuinely does fit in the category of being really important when you buy Twitch followers because you need to be able to pay your way safely without the risk of having your credit card numbers stolen. You need to be able to do this so that you can enjoy their services without losing out in any way. The best scenario is finding a company that can help you pay through online payment methods like PayPal or Bitcoin. This way, you don’t have to give up your credit card number and risk it getting phished or hacked. In fact, we don’t recommend ever going with a company that doesn’t offer safe payment methods – while their pricing might be attractive, the risk just isn’t worth it.
- No Password Required: you need to find a company where you can buy Twitch followers without having to worry about giving up your personal details. While they will need some details like your email, you shouldn’t have to give up things like your password. This just isn’t a viable company – nobody with a good reputation is going to ask that you give these kinds of things up.
- High-Quality Profiles: The last thing that you need to consider when looking at companies out there who can help you buy Twitch followers is what the profile of the followers look like. Do they have a profile picture associated with them? Are they the kind of followers that have detailed bios, and are they going to interact with your account? You need to make sure that the followers are high quality, and offer your channel a way to grow without getting caught up with scams. Always check what the followers are going actually to look like before you invest in anything.
Make Sure to Start Slow at First
So, we’ve talked a lot about buying your Twitch followers from reputable companies like UseViral, and you’re probably at a point now where you’re feeling pretty excited about the prospect.
However, we encourage you to take things slow and not purchase too many followers in the beginning. Why? Because you need to increase your Twitch following slowly – otherwise, it’s going to look suspicious.
You’re going to look like you have gone from almost no followers to a huge following overnight, and those that were already following you are going to find this weird. Try just purchasing a couple of hundred followers at first, so that they can get used to being on your channel, and you can still look natural.
Will I Get in Trouble for Buying Twitch Followers?
There’s no need to be worried – you can’t get in trouble for buying your Twitch followers, as long as they are legit and high quality.
The risk exists when you can’t buy high-quality followers, and you settle for those that are low quality and not real followers. They won’t make your account look good, and Twitch will start to think that you’re just trying to grow your account to make money.
Always make sure that you are using a company like UseViral who can guarantee high-quality followers – otherwise, there’s no point.
What’s Affordable vs. Cheap
You know those companies that you find where you can’t believe their prices are so good? Well, most of the time, these are too good to be true.
They might look like you’re only going to have to use a small amount of your budget on their followers, but the reality is that cheap followers come with a price that goes beyond the value they’ve placed on them.
In an industry like this, you get what you pay for, which means that if you’re paying next to nothing for your followers, you will get low-quality options that are going to do nothing positive for your account. Be prepared to pay a little bit more, and it will pay off more than you realize.
What About a Team?
Another way to tell if a company is legit or not is if they have details about their team on their website.
Companies like UseViral will make sure to include a little bio about the people behind their features so that you can get to know the company as a whole a little bit better, and you don’t have to worry about going in blind and feel like you aren’t familiar with their ethos.
If a company doesn’t have this kind of information readily available, then you need to look elsewhere.
So, you want to buy Twitch followers so that you can grow your channel and find the best community out there? As you can see, while it’s not the hardest thing to do in the world, it definitely takes a bit of tact.
You can’t just go for the first company that you find – you’ve got to really think about what they’re offering, and whether they’re going to be able to service your channel’s needs or not.
You almost need to make sure that you stay safe out there as well so that you can preserve your channel’s reputation and be around on Twitch for a long time to come. Good luck!Opinions expressed here are the opinions of the author. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and can not investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the author to disclose. VIP Contributors and Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles, are professional fee-based.