You might already know that there are quite a few different ways that you can grow your Instagram profile. From Facebook to Instagram and even TikTok, the social media marketing industry is huge.
Some ways are current and aren’t very old, while others have been around for almost as long as Instagram itself. This can get confusing, though, and if you don’t know what you’re supposed to be searching for, you run the risk of getting ripped off.
We feel that it’s important that you find the best Instagram bot companies out there that are also the safest. There are now hundreds of companies online, which, while it’s great for choice, does mean that there are quite a few you should be avoiding.
If you’re trying to find the best Instagram bot service that’s going to provide you with great automation while keeping your account safe, then this is something we need to discuss.
Let’s take a look at some of the best, safest Instagram bots and go into why an Instagram bot is a great way to grow your brand on the ‘Gram.
Choose an Instagram Bot That Has Safe and Good Quality Automation
If you find an Instagram bot that doesn’t care about the quality of its features, and isn’t worried about keeping its clients safe, then this is going to end up hurting your Instagram profile a lot more than helping it.
While you might appreciate that you don’t have to spend too much money on it, it’s going to end up being more trouble than what you saved on it. This is because a low-quality Instagram bot might get the job done initially, but the quality of the engagement will be low, and they will be putting your account at risk of being banned.
The best Instagram bot will be able to offer you high-quality features such as likes, comments, and followers, along with the promise that they will keep your page safe. So, how do you know which ones are great, and which ones are not so great?
Most of the time, companies that have a great Instagram bot with an impressive track record will be able to prove so through customer feedback. They will have customers raving about their features, both on their website and on third-party websites, too.
It’s natural to want your page to look great to others, which is why we recommend spending a little bit more time and money on a great quality Instagram bot that can offer you excellent features and engagement. The best ones have these types of characteristics.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Instagram Bots
At the end of the day, we are all on the gram to boost our follower count. Everyone wants to achieve this somehow, no matter what. This is why we all work hard on that content.
If you want your content to go even further, this is where an Instagram bot can come in handy. The best Instagram bots out there offers a high-quality automation software, that at the same time puts a lot of effort into prioritizing safety, so that any risk to your account is low.
If the Instagram bot you’re signed up with isn’t producing high-quality engagement for your page, it will be obvious. The engagement might look okay, to begin with, but you might notice after a while that the people who have started following you aren’t interacting with your content.
Unfortunately, there are quite a few companies out there that want a quick profit but don’t want to put the effort in when it comes to their Instagram bot. This means that they might offer a low-quality service with bad features that might even send up ghost or inactive accounts.
You need to avoid these types of companies. You also need to avoid companies that override Instagram’s regulations around third party usage and go over the daily engagement limit on your behalf. This is a surefire way to be red-flagged by Instagram, which could result in a ban.
So, you want high-quality engagement on your content, right? The kind that’s going to make your profile look amazing to potential followers, and that’s also going to sustain it for a while?
This means that you know what the best Instagram profiles deserve, and get if they play their cards right. Let’s talk a little bit about the advantages of an Instagram bot that cares about the quality of its automation:
- Will Save You Time: the best kind of Instagram bot is determined to help its client save time, at the end of the day. While more engagement is great, too, the more important thing when you’re putting a lot into your Instagram is being able to save as much time as possible. Tired and bored of trying to build up your own engagement, and running out of time at the end of the day to put into creating more content? You need an Instagram bot. Because they run on automation, they can find you people who will be interested in checking out your content while you’re working on making more. This means that you get to achieve twice as much in the same amount of time.
- Helps with Your Credibility: we all know that we give Instagram profiles that have a lot of followers and a good engagement rate more of our time, so the same goes for your account. When people take a look at your profile, they’re going to be looking at how many followers you have, and whether these followers are interacting with your content.
The best kind of Instagram bot will work hard to get this engagement rate up so that you can attract even more people to hang out on your page, and give it credibility. Low-quality Instagram bots won’t do this – the followers they attract and send won’t do any work on your page to make it look good.
- Helps with Your Engagement Rate: we’ve talked a bit already about something called an engagement rate, and for those of you who don’t know what this is, it’s when your follower count and your likes and comments match up. If you have a large follower count, but hardly any likes or comments on your content, this is going to look pretty suspicious to the everyday Instagram user.
The best Instagram bots have automation that finds real, active people to not only follow your page but to interact with that content, keeping your engagement rate nice and balanced – and believable. This is an essential part of your Instagram growth and helps win the trust of potential followers.
So, the safest Instagram bots out there will make sure that you’re getting real followers looking at your page and following you, which in turn is going to lead them to comment on your content. They will also stick to the limits that Instagram imposes, and never make your account look spammy as a result.
Look for These Types of Instagram Bots
So, we’ve talked a lot about Instagram bots and their typical characteristics. Now, let’s talk a little bit about what you need to look for in an Instagram bot.
One thing that we need to address before we go any further is your part to play when you take on an Instagram bot for your growth. If you currently use hashtags on your content to improve its reach and have a hashtag strategy, you’ve got to make sure that it’s right for your niche.
This is because Instagram is constantly on the lookout for people going outside the limits of their daily engagement regulations, but they’re also looking out for people who are misusing hashtags.
If you’re using hashtags that are inappropriate, have been banned in the past, or have nothing to do with your niche, then there’s a chance that Instagram will red flag your account, and could even shadowban you.
Shadowbanning is when an Instagram account’s engagement is limited to just the people that already follow it because of the misuse of hashtags. If you get shadowbanned while you’re using an Instagram bot, it won’t be nearly as effective. This is why you’ve got to keep to your end of the bargain and make sure the hashtags you’re using are relevant and appropriate.
So, with that out of the way, the first thing that you need to look for in an Instagram bot is good security. There are a lot of companies out there that claim to have good security, but whether they actually do or not remains to be seen.
They need to have secured their website with https so that all information on it is encrypted. Additionally, they have to guarantee that they stick to Instagram’s daily limits when they help their clients grow their accounts.
Lastly, it is preferable if you are able to find Instagram bot companies that use proxies to keep their activity anonymous. The best Instagram bot companies will have this added layer of protection, but it’s not essential – it’s just great for peace of mind.
The second thing that you need to look for in an Instagram bot is the right price. While you might have found one already and think that their pricing is great, you need to decide whether their pricing is affordable or cheap.
Typically, if their pricing seems too good to be true, then it probably is. If they are selling their automation for too good of a price, the quality probably isn’t there. Affordable is what you need to go for.
Remember the saying, ‘you’ve got to spend money to make money’? This applies here. We recommend spending a little bit more to get the type of quality for your profile that you deserve.
Thirdly, you need to find a company that has a great existing reputation. It won’t be hard to figure out whether the company you’re looking at has a good reputation or not with their clients – they will have real customer reviews on their website.
If they don’t, you can also look elsewhere online. There are plenty of third party forums that feature honest reviews about Instagram bot companies, so while this might take a little bit more time, it’s worth it to figure out if the company is as they seem.
Lastly, you need to make sure that the Instagram bot company is being clear about what they offer. A vague and unclear company that can’t talk openly and honestly about their features isn’t worth your time. If they can’t stand by their features and be proud of them, they’re probably not worth you using.
Typical Instagram Bot Features
So, before you choose the best Instagram bot that you can hopefully end up using for a long time to come, you need to make sure that you make yourself familiar with what they’re offering, and what they are like overall as a brand.
If you end up finding a brand and signing up to it, only to find that you’re headed in different directions, then you’ll wish you found another company. This is why it’s essential that you figure out everything about the company before you commit to anything long-term.
We all have limited budgets, which is why we need to play it safe. Let’s talk a little bit about some of the features you can expect from the best Instagram bot:
- Customer Support: you really can’t get very far with an Instagram bot if they don’t have good customer service. The industry as a whole is just far too unregulated for you to sign up to a company without making sure that they have excellent customer support first. The last thing you need is an Instagram bot that makes no effort to communicate easily and directly with its clients. This is only going to cause you headaches down the road. The reality is with an Instagram bot is that there will be technical issues from time to time, if you can’t get in touch with customer support easily about these issues, then you’re going to find it pretty frustrating to deal with. In fact, any brand online who is selling software that requires updates and diagnostics from time to time needs a high level of customer support. So, what do you need to look for to determine that an Instagram bot has good customer service? To start with, they need a chatbox on their homepage, where you can get in touch with them directly by sending a message. Additionally, they need other ways for you to connect with them, from a Facebook page to a message form, and even an email address. The more ways they have to stay in touch with their clients, the better they are as a company.
- Existing reputation: while most Instagram bots out there will attempt to have a few customer testimonials on their website for potential clients to read through, the real test is if they’ve got clients willingly giving positive, honest feedback on other websites out there. If you really want to make sure that an Instagram bot has a good existing reputation, then you need to ensure that they have honest, authentic customer reviews on popular review websites. There are many websites like this out there, with one of the more popular ones being Trustpilot. This is a great way to make sure that the reviews they feature on their own website can be backed up elsewhere, and that they’re not paying people to write reviews, or writing fake ones. You’d be surprised how many companies fake good reviews on their website, so unless you’re prepared to do your homework and look elsewhere for feedback, you’ll never know whether they actually have a good reputation already or not.
- Price vs. quality: the best Instagram bots will have prices that reflect the quality of their product. When thinking about your social media marketing budget in general and how much you’re willing to pay for an Instagram bot, you’ve got to remember that with the best options out there, you get what you pay for. What this means is that if there’s an Instagram bot out there with amazingly low prices, the chances are that their features are pretty low quality. They will either be selling automation with ghost followers or inactive accounts, and they won’t have invested any time or money into making their software secure. This means that you will run a high risk of being red-flagged by Instagram if you use them, which is the last thing that anyone wants. When you do your homework and take a look at the kind of prices Instagram bots are charging out there, you’ll realize that the margin is quite wide. Some Instagram bots cost less than a cup of coffee every day, while some charge as much as $250 a month. We think that there is a sweet spot in the middle somewhere, so remember that you don’t want to pay too much – or too little, either.
So, this ultimately means that you’re probably going to have to pay a little bit more for your Instagram bot than you expected. Don’t throw in the towel just yet, however – what this means is that you’re spending money to make money. The more you nurture your account now with great service, the better it will look in a months’ time. Remember this when choosing the best Instagram bot for your profile.
The Best Safe Instagram Bots on The Market
There are many Instagram bots in the industry today that try to focus on having as many features as possible, but we prefer companies that try to focus on just a few, and remain specialized in these few.
SidesMedia is one of these companies, that’s why we have picked them as the best bot. They spend the majority of their time focused on helping their clients get more followers and likes through their Instagram bot. Remember, high-quality followers leads to a great engagement rate.
We also like that SidesMedia offers a good level of customer service, along with affordable prices.
All you need to do is spend a little bit of time on Nitreo’s page to understand what they’re like as a company – and we think that you’re going to like what you find. Nitreo currently has more than 5000 satisfied customers joining every month, and we think you should be next.
Nitreo has an easy setup, great Instagram bot features, and a money-back guarantee. This means that you can try them on for size, make sure that they’re well suited for your niche and industry, and there’s no love lost if things don’t end up sticking.
Not only is Upleap one of the best Instagram bots in the business, but they remain one of the most personable, too, with their promise of a dedicated account manager.
The best Instagram bots are run by real people, who make sure that the automation runs smoothly and is done authentically and within limits set by Instagram. This is why we think that Upleap is such a great choice.
Want to try them on for size? Make the most of their free three-day trial – and you don’t even have to share your credit card details.
Remember, when we covered the security aspect of the best Instagram bots? An Instagram bot is only as good as its security measures. If this is truly the case, then ektor.io is, without doubt, one of the best.
ektor.io specializes in creating undetectable software so that it won’t even look like you’re using an Instagram bot. What’s more, they implement proxies with their features, creating a stronghold that not even the most vigilant Instagram moderator can infiltrate.
ektor.io has a bonus – their payments are one-off.
Stormlikes is the type of Instagram bot that’s not about to do its clients wrong. In fact, for all intents and purposes, it appears to have everything a great Instagram bot needs to ensure the safety of its customers.
You’ll notice when you visit the webpage that they have a chatbox, which implies great customer support. They also promise immediate results and say that their Instagram bot can help with genuine likes, followers, and views.
They also point out that they don’t associate with ghost accounts in any capacity, as they believe that these are spammy and hurtful.
Not only do we believe that SocialViral is one of the best, safest Instagram bots in the industry, but we also think that they have something unique to bring to the table as well.
SocialViral says that their features are exclusive and original, which means that you’ll struggle to get them elsewhere. In a homogenous market like this, Instagram bots like SocialViral really stand out.
They can help you with other platforms, too, like Spotify, Twitter, and Facebook.
Not only does the next Instagram bot on our list promise to be safe and personable for its customers, but they also promise innovation that you’re not going to be able to find with too many other brands.
Hashtags for Likes are the hallmark of hashtag generators – in fact, they were the first to come up with this idea. As a result, you can expect high-quality stats and analytics to help you with your hashtag strategy.
Additionally, Hashtags for Likes promises never to work outside of Instagram’s limits, making them completely safe.
One of the biggest reasons why we love Stellation Media as an Instagram bot is because they’re prepared to listen to their customers and adjust their services accordingly.
In fact, they have just recently had a complete overhaul of their website, which now looks completely different from what it did just a few months ago. In order to keep up with the play, Stellation Media has added features to its bot, including a mass story engager, helping you stay connected to your Instagram community.
Go to Stellation Media’s website and request a demo, so that you can see what they’re all about.
How important is it that your Instagram bot can be effective as well as safe? If this sounds like you, then the best Instagram bot for your online growth is Ingramer. Ingramer is not just good at staying secure, but they’re twice as effective as other bots for Instagram out there.
This makes them extremely effective, and a great choice if you’re someone who has big plans for your page, and wants to grow it as quickly as possible. From direct messaging to automatically unfollowing, there’s a lot that Ingramer can offer its clients.
Final Thoughts on Instagram Bots
Finding the balance between the best Instagram bot and the safest Instagram bot is difficult at times. However, this doesn’t mean that it’s impossible to find the perfect brand – but they’re rare.
Make the most of the companies that you see above on our list, and remember to tread carefully when you take the leap into an industry like this. The more you align yourself with the best – and the safest – the better your Instagram profile will do.Opinions expressed here are the opinions of the author. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and can not investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the author to disclose. VIP Contributors and Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles, are professional fee-based.
Fred is a BA Business Management graduate who has been living in South East Asia for 6 years. It was during this time that he began to teach himself marketing. He has had a lot of success which he puts down to working smart, and doing as little “work” as possible!