Pristine beaches, rich history and culture, vibrant local community, exceptional produce and food – these are just some of the perks of living in Italy. But if you are a pensioner, then the perks are even more. Are you on the search for a beautiful place to spend your retirement in peace? Then you should consider Italy as one of the places you could potentially retire in.
Retire2italy lists down all the reasons Italy makes a perfect spot to enjoy retirement in.
Why Italy Is the Perfect Spot to Retire In
- The tax benefits for pensioners are high pretty much everywhere within the European Union but Italy has made things even simpler for people who have retired. It has a flat 7% tax rule for foreign pensioners residing within Italy. A flat 7% tax makes it easier to calculate the tax and is a cheaper tax rate than most other countries have provision for.
- According to numerous surveys, Italy boasts of the second-best healthcare system in the world. If you are moving to Italy after retirement and are worried about age-related ailments, then do not worry because you will have one of the best healthcare systems in the world at your disposal.
- The great healthcare system has improved the life expectancy of people living in Italy. The country now has the second-longest life expectancy in the world as many studies and researchers have found.
Are you convinced to retire in Italy yet? If yes, then you can get in touch with retire2italy to avail their help with moving and relocating to Italy. If not, then retire2italy has more reasons to tempt you with. Read on to find out more about retiring to Italy.
- Some of the most lucrative real estates in the world is available in Italy. Being able to purchase real estate in Italy is a cherished dream for many people from around the world. But as a pensioner, there are a number of luxe homes, villas, waterfront houses that are available to you. If you decide to retire in Italy, then you can take your pick of homes from the picturesque locations in the world. Retire2italy can help you with advice on how to secure a lucrative property for yourself in Italy.
- The warm Mediterranean weather of Italy tempts people from the world over to settle down there. As people get older, their ability to bear the cold decreases so they look for places with warmer climates to retire in. This is also one reason why Italy is a favourite of pensioners from around the world.
- The promise of the Italian La Dolce Vita (The Sweet Life) with great food, amazing wine, rolling hills, vineyards that spread for acres, beaches, mountains, beautiful streets, has people from all over the world thronging Italy to soak in the joys of life. You name it and Italy has it all. Who wouldn’t want to retire in Italy? We bet you are tempted to pack your things and make your move to Italy.
Italy is one of the most frequently visited places in the world. So, it is no surprise that it is also one of the most preferred places to enjoy retirement in. Because of this influx of expatriates, agencies like retire2italy have been started.
From your shift to Italy to your assimilation into the Italian way of life, everything will be looked after by them if you decide to use their services. They make retiring and moving to Italy fast, safe and hassle-free so you can truly enjoy your retirement.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.