Brand authority is one of the most important assets for your business. It’s what distinguishes Apple, the most valuable company in the world, from all of the other software and hardware manufacturers.
How do you build brand authority? Today, we are going to learn the secrets to quickly building brand authority from Arash Derakhshan. Arash is the Marketing and Business Development Leader at a boutique PR firm called Ascend Agency. They specialize in helping others discover your brand.
Here are Arash’s top five tips to build brand authority:
- Be Present: The first tip is to be present where your target market spends their time both online and offline. You may not be a fan of the social media platform TikTok, but if your target audience is teens and young adults in their early 20s, it’s important that you have a presence there because that’s where your target market hangs out. On the other hand, if your audience is middle-aged women, you can probably skip TikTok and build your presence on Pinterest.
- Add Value: No matter where you focus your brand presence, you should always be providing value to your audience to build your brand authority. Value can come in a wide variety of different forms. It can be discounts, educational content, entertainment, or even content that just makes your audience laugh.
- Be Authentic: Be true to yourself and your brand. There can only be one Coca-Cola, Nike, or Dr. Dre. Stay authentic with your brand to build authority with your audience.
- Engage: Your fans want to know that there are real people behind your brand that cares about what they have to say. When your fans comment on your post, write you an email, or write you a review, be sure to respond to them quickly. Stay engaged with your fans to build your authority.
- Build Trust: There a number of ways to build trust for your brand. The fastest and most effective way is to be featured by top tier publications. Getting popular websites to publish articles about your brand raises your brand’s popularity and presence.
Arash and his team at Ascend Agency help brands get discovered. Their strategy is simple, but not easy. They use a proven system to get your brand published in prominent online media sites to include USA Today, the LA Times, Bloomberg, Inc Magazine, Disrupt, Vogue, Entrepreneur Magazine, Yahoo! Finance, Digital Journal, and more.
Of course, this entire process doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time to identify the best goals for your brand, find the right approach to give your brand the best chance of getting published by a top-tier publication and then writing the content. After all of this is done it usually takes just a couple of weeks for your brand to be featured.
Arash and his team at the Ascend Agency provide a trusted service with over a thousand people and brands already featured. They have helped their clients amass over a million dollars in sales in the process. Ascend Agency provides a quick and reliable process to boost your brand authority.
To learn more about how Arash can help you with brand marketing and development reach out to him on LinkedIn.