At Hawke Media, we know just as well as anyone that it’s been a long, LONG year. We’re blessed to work with some incredible partners that have worked tirelessly for us and with us over the past year and beyond, which is exactly why we want to give back to them this holiday season. We could all use a few treats over the next month, so we’re making sure our people get taken care of through our first-ever Brand Care Package.
On Dec. 10, we sent the Brand Care Package as a free and sharable digital booklet out via email to all of our clients, prospects, and subscribers. The Hawke Media holiday care package consists of an extensive list of offers and discounts from our valued partners, where you can peruse the platforms, deals, and expiration dates. Simply click on a brand’s logo in the booklet to visit its website and redeem the offer, such as an audit, consultation, free trial, and more, including the following:
- Pinterest ~ Get your products in front of 416M+ people on Pinterest and reach even more people with a $100 ad credit for new advertisers who connect to the Pinterest Shopify app and launch your first ad.
$100 ad credit for new Shopify advertisers who connect to the Pinterest Shopify app.
- Sezzle ~ It is the leading U.S.-based Buy Now, Pay Later solution that increases cart sizes and conversions for 20,000+ merchants including Gamestop, Touch of Modern, Ministry of Supply, and UNTUCKit.
Risk-free 30-day trial at 2.9 percent + $0.30 per transaction (all payment processing fees included). If the merchant doesn’t like trial results, they can simply deactivate Sezzle and it didn’t cost them anything.
- Giftagram ~ Send a gift as easy as one, two, three with no address needed.
$10 off $50 or more before tax and shipping.
- Alibaba ~ Sell products in bulk online. Start selling on Alibaba.com, the world’s wholesale marketplace, and connect with over 10 million active business buyers.
Visit https://www.alibaba-na.com/hawkemedia to speak with an Alibaba.com expert and receive $250 in marketing credits.
- Pledgeling ~ Pledgeling is the leading fundraising platform unlocking new ways for brands, nonprofits, and people to engage in their communities virtually and in real life—locally and globally—around the causes they care about. Pledgeling has processed 5M+ donations to 2M+ nonprofits in 90+ countries and powered fundraisers for 5,000+ mission-oriented brands, nonprofits, and individuals. A member of the UN Global Compact, Conscious Capitalism, and Pledge 1%, learn more at www.pledgeling.com.
Pledgeling provides free fundraising tools that allow you to fundraise for any nonprofit of your choice in minutes as well as a free eCommerce app for Shopify called Give and Grow.
Here are some additional Hawke Media partners included in the Brand Care Package:
- Hawke Media (of course!)
- American Marketing Association
- The Seidel Agency
- Octane AI
Content, Social Media, & Influencer Marketing
Data & Optimization
- Junction AI
- Retina AI
App & Web
- Savas Labs
- Venture Devs
- Loop Returns
Customer Support, Staffing, Outsourcing, & Automation
- GrowthLab Financial
- Priority VA
- American Express
- Merchant Processing Pros
- Trinity Payment Solutions
Platforms & Reviews
- Loop and Tie
- Potato Parcel
“Looking back at the past year, we would not have been able to accomplish everything we’ve done without the support of our amazing partners,” said Ashley Scorpio, Hawke Media’s Vice President of Partnerships. “We are honored to have the support of the incredible partners and platforms included in this initiative, and we are pleased to be able to present it to any business and brands that may benefit from it!”
From Dec. 10 onward, brands and businesses can redeem the Brand Care Package, and almost all of the offers will be valid through the month of January 2021, with some extending further into the new year. As part of Hawke Media’s contribution to the booklet, we’re offering free digital marketing audits, so be on the lookout for an email to schedule yours. From our team at Hawke Media, to your team, family, friends, and beyond, we’re wishing you a happy and safe holiday season!
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.