There are many different types of Instagram growth services available right now.
Some are trending, while others have been around for quite a while. However, if you don’t know what you’re supposed to be looking for, you could very easily be taken advantage of.
We want to make sure that you only have access to the right brands – the ones that are going to provide you with the best engagement out there. Otherwise, it’s just a waste of your time and money, which is the last thing you need.
If you’re looking for a growth service that can help you get high-quality engagement in your content and a high retention rate of the followers you gain, then we need to talk about it.
Let’s take a look at the best, safest Instagram growth services, and why a growth service is a good choice.
Choose an Instagram Growth Service That Prioritizes High-Quality Followers
If you choose an Instagram growth service that provides low-quality or fake followers that are cheap, then this is only going to hurt your account at the end of the day.
While you might love the price tag, it’s going to cost you more in the long run. This is because low-quality followers are going to make your profile look good temporarily, but over time they’ll start to drop off again. High-quality followers won’t do this – once they’ve started following you, they’ll be there to stay.
The best Instagram growth service offers you real engagement that will instantly bring more credibility to your page. How do you know what’s good and what’s not?
A lot of the time, companies that provide real organic Instagram growth will have a good reputation and great customer testimonials. Their customers will be gushing about how great their engagement is, and how it’s helped their account grow even more.
At the end of the day, you want your follower count to look good, right? This is why you need to spend a little bit more and find a high-quality service that offers real followers.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Instagram Growth Services
We already know why we’re all here – to increase our follower count on the gram.
It’s no secret that this is what everyone wants, above anything else. This is why we put content up there in the first place, right? The reason why a growth service can be so helpful for your growth is that it can showcase high-quality followers and likes that have a high retention rate, giving you the best chance at succeeding.
If the engagement on your page isn’t high quality, it will show. It’s going to have a low retention rate, which means that after a while, it will drop off your content, leaving it exactly where it was when you started.
There are a lot of companies out there that are lazy about how they help their clients grow and send them low-quality followers and likes that aren’t going to make their account look good. You want to avoid these types of companies.
Do you want real engagement that makes your account look good and is going to stick around for a long time? Then you at least know what your profile deserves, which is a great first step. Let’s take a look at some of the advantages of finding a growth service that is best at providing its clients with high-quality followers:
- Time-Saver: when you have real engagement being delivered to your profile, you won’t have to spend any of your own time trying to find people to interact with your content. You’ve got this side of things covered so that you can put more time and energy into creating awesome content. Low quality, cheap followers will only make your account look spammy, and cause you more work in the long run.
- Help with Your Reputation: when people come to visit your profile, and they see that the engagement on your content is high quality, they will know that you’ve got the best marketing strategies on board, which is, of course, going to help your online credibility.
This will immediately bring a sense of authority to your brand, which, of course, is going to increase your chances of being seen by big brands who want to collaborate.
- Improve Your Engagement Rate: when you’ve got real followers on your content that hang around and don’t drop off after a while, this helps significantly with your engagement rate. Your engagement rate is the ratio of followers to likes and comments. If your likes and comments are sticking, and they might get you closer to having a good engagement rate that helps people see you as an authentic, genuine Instagram profile.
The safest growth services out there will provide you with high-quality comments, likes, and followers that might cost you a little bit more than their cheap counterparts, but will pay themselves off time and again as they continue to benefit your profile.
Look for These Types of Growth Services
So, with all this being said, what do you need to be looking for in an Instagram growth service?
Before we dive into it, we have to mention the use of hashtags in relation to growth services. There are a lot of growth services that offer help with hashtags – but you’ve got to be smart about this.
This is because Instagram is always on the lookout for people to shadowban, who aren’t using hashtags correctly. Make sure not to use banned hashtags, or hashtags that are inappropriate or have nothing to do with your niche and industry.
If you do, you could get shadowbanned, which means that Instagram will limit your reach to just those that are already following you. Now that you know this let’s move on to what you should be looking for.
The first thing that you need to look for in an Instagram service is affordable pricing. In this industry, there’s a huge difference between cheap and affordable pricing. Cheap pricing usually always means that the quality of the followers, likes, and comments is low.
However, on the other side of this, affordable pricing usually means that the quality is much higher. The best Instagram growth companies offer prices that might not be the cheapest you’ve come across but match the value of their features.
Second, you need to find a company that talks about having a high retention rate. In fact, the best companies in this business have a retention rate guarantee and will refill their customers with engagement if anything happens. The engagement they purchased drops off for some reason.
Lastly, of course, you need to look for a company that’s going to be upfront and honest about what they do. There’s no point in going for a company that is shady and doesn’t really want to talk about their features.
This is a big red flag and usually means that the engagement is low, and it won’t last you very long. Once you know what to look for in Instagram growth services, it won’t be hard for you to find the best one for your niche and industry.
What Are Their Features?
Before you choose the growth service that you’re going to stick with, you need to make sure that you know what they’re offering in terms of their service and what they’re like as a company in general.
If you end up committing to being with a service that doesn’t end up having the same vision as you, then you’re not going to last, and you’re going to wish you had chosen someone else. This is why it’s vital that you know as much about the growth service before you sign up as you can.
Let’s take a look at what we think are the features to look out for when considering a growth service for your Instagram engagement.
- Customer Service: there is little more important than customer service in an industry like this. It’s just too unregulated for you to sign up with just any old company, especially one that doesn’t prioritize being able to get in touch with its clients. If you do sign up with a company that has bad customer support, then you’re going to end up feeling pretty frustrated at times. This is because you might run into difficulties, and then find that they’re completely out of touch and really hard to reach. This is not the kind of experience you want to have. A good customer support team also shows that the brand stands by their features, and is willing to combat any issue that might arise as a result of using them. What does good customer support look like, then? It looks like a chatbox on their website, preferably on the homepage, where you can access it as soon as you visit them. It also looks like offering multiple ways to connect, from an email form to a number you can call, or even a Facebook page where you can message them.
- Online reputation: most of these companies try to include a couple of customer reviews on their website, but if you want to really be sure that the company you’re committing to is above board, you’ve got to look elsewhere as well. There are a lot of websites that you can check out that will corroborate customer testimonials, giving you the kind of information that you need to make a decision about them. Companies like Trustpilot are great for getting to know a company better, and finding out what other people think about it who haven’t been featured on the website. The reality is, companies that don’t have a great reputation with their clients might have some fake reviews on their website, but when you go elsewhere to find out more about them, you won’t be able to find anything positive. You might even come across negative reviews.
- Compare Quality and Price: when thinking about how much you’re prepared to spend on an Instagram growth service, there’s one thing that you need to remember above everything else – you will get what you pay for. This means that if a growth service isn’t that much money, then it’s probably not high quality, and won’t offer a high retention rate. When you go online and check out various examples of growth services, you will discover that there is quite a wide range of prices. There are companies out there that charge their clients just $5 a month, and then there are companies that charge them $300 a month. When looking at each one, you’ve got to decide whether their price matches the quality of their engagement. Remember when we talked about opting for affordable, not cheap? The companies selling cheap engagement will be in it for a good time, not a long time. This means that they will just have low-quality engagement that they want to get out there, and they couldn’t care less whether it sticks around for the client or not. So, at the end of the day, this means that you’re probably going to have to pay a bit more than you had anticipated. Don’t get discouraged, though – this ultimately means that you’re paying for high quality, and you’re not going to find this with every company. What you pay now is going to pay itself off for a long time if you get it right, so remember to choose wisely.
The Safest Instagram Growth Services
The thing that we love the most about SidesMedia is that they’re focused primarily on one thing so that you can feel confident they’re specialized and putting everything into their growth service & features.
SidesMedia is known for its followers, so if you’re looking for high-quality, safe followers that have a high retention rate and can make your Instagram account look good for a long time, then we highly recommend checking out this company.
They also have great customer support, as well as attractive pricing, too, which is going to fit in nicely with your budget.
What’s more, is that SidesMedia can also help you with your TikTok, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms if you’re so inclined.
SidesMedia’s blend of flexibility yet specialisation, great pricing and attentive customer service makes them a refreshing newcomer in the social media marketing space and that’s the reason they have been named the safest and best Instagram growth service.
Want to know the best thing about Hashtags for Likes? They’re completely organic. Want to know something else about Hashtags for Likes that is pretty cool? They’re totally safe because they’re the best when it comes to hashtags. How badly do you need help with your hashtag game, but you don’t want to get in trouble for using a third party? Then you need to use Hashtags for Likes.
Just make sure that you don’t use hashtags that have previously been banned, and then you’ll be okay. If safety is a top priority for you, then we highly recommend you try Hashtags for Likes.
Stormlikes takes care of its clients from the beginning to the end, so that you can feel confident that you’re in good hands with them. One of the things that stands out to us about them is that they promise good customer support, which, as we’ve discussed above, is one of the most important things for you to make sure of with your growth service.
In fact, they explain that it’s their top priority. They also have advanced features for their high-quality engagement, which includes delayed views and likes, so that they appear natural and in line with your existing Instagram growth.
SocialViral is not only passionate about sharing high-quality engagement with its clients, but it makes sure that it offers them at affordable prices. It also promises immediate results, so you’re not left waiting around for too long to reap the rewards.
We also like that they can help you with other profiles, too, like TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, and even Spotify. If you need a company that can help you across the board, so that all of your engagement matches up, then you need to consider trying SocialViral. They’ve also encrypted their site to make it even safer.
Do you need a growth service that can not only implement smart systems that will make them undetectable but offer proxies as well to hide your identity completely? Then you need to try ektor.io.
This Instagram growth company is pretty much as advanced as it gets, which is great news for you – especially if you’re not that tech-savvy yourself.
We love that their features are varied and include things like hashtags and username targeting, and we also love that their main priority is keeping their clients safe. Honestly, we couldn’t really ask for any more in a growth service.
For one of the best in the business, go for Ingramer. We love Ingramer because they have such a wide range of features to choose from. They can help you with direct bulk messages, as well as scheduling your upcoming content. Another thing that they can help you with is finding the best hashtags for your niche, through their hashtag generator.
They have advanced targeting features, and of course, their engagement is high quality. If you’re someone who wants to make the most of multiple features, go for Ingramer.
Upleap looks kinda simple from the outside, but that’s the beauty of it – it’s really simple and easy to sign up and get started, and the best thing is they offer a free trial for you too. Not only are Upleap safe, but they have an awesome organic Instagram growth service to go along with it.
They offer each client a dedicated account manager, and you can even try their services out before committing to anything. This is a great way to know a company, and a great way to make sure that you’re getting the best quality out there.
We love innovators, and we love people that are willing to come up with the solution themselves if they can’t get it conventionally. This is what we see when we look at Nitreo. These guys are so intent on providing their clients with high-quality engagement that they’ve created their own APIs so that you can avoid being detected when you use their services.
We haven’t really come across this before, so we definitely like the look of it and think that it gives them a great point of difference. If you want organic Instagram growth & engagement, that’s going to lift up your profile, check out Nitreo.
So, what can we all learn from this, then? That the quality of your followers is super important. There are literally hundreds of companies out there that can help you attract more people to your page in a seriously short amount of time.
However, if you’re someone who is serious about how their brand is portrayed online, and only want to build your reputation up not down, then you need to take your Instagram growth service seriously, too.
You’ve got to make sure that they have all the right features. From great customer support to high-quality followers and a high retention rate, you’ve got to make sure that they tick all the boxes. Otherwise, they could end up hurting your online credibility more than helping it.
Remember, the more you put into your Instagram engagement, the more you’re going to get out of it. Sometimes, you’ve got to pay a little bit more than you’d like to associate with a company that has its priorities in order.
The companies you see above believe in keeping their clients safe, and around for a long time. Enjoy their high-quality features, and know that you’re with some of the best in the business that is also going to be able to keep you safe, too.Opinions expressed here are the opinions of the author. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and can not investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the author to disclose. VIP Contributors and Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles, are professional fee-based.
Fred is a BA Business Management graduate who has been living in South East Asia for 6 years. It was during this time that he began to teach himself marketing. He has had a lot of success which he puts down to working smart, and doing as little “work” as possible!