If you are looking for a style-enhancing accessory, you must take a look at hats. You can use it throughout the year and bring your personality to a different level. Different types of headwear are available for warm and cold seasons. With these varieties of headwear, it becomes challenging to select the one which suits your style. Are you finding it challenging to choose headwear? Are you overwhelmed with the available options? Then take a look at this article.
When you have different alternatives at your disposal, you may modify and play with the style. First, however, you must have an understanding of which hats go best with your apparel. It will help you amalgamate the different elements and thereby emerge attractive.
Explore the Following Types of Hats for Enhancing Your Style
A significant piece of the fashion element is headwear. The hats have come a long way and amalgamated different changes in society. VIPs and stars currently use it to take their outfit to the next level. However, when you wear it skillfully, you can also create a similar impression. For this, the following points are of significance:
- Winter hats: Beanie hats are the most adorable winter hats currently used by millions of women. When you wear it with your sweater and tight-fitted jeans, you will surely make your head turn. Wait a minute and think about the event you are going to attend. Beanie hats which come with fluffy balls, add a casual look to your personality. You can wear it for a casual evening party or a cocktail get-together. These days hats are available with ear flaps for the winter season. It not only protects you against the cold breeze but also adds an edge to your face. Knitted hats and fedora hats are also becoming popular in the winter season. You may choose heavy fabric hats like knitted hats and woolen hats. Fur hats are also becoming prominent because of their design and pattern.
- Summer hats: The category involves a wide range of hats convenient for the summer season. It usually encompasses hats that come with wide brims that protect the face from the grinding rays of the sun. You may find girly fabrics and lovely styles for that unique embellishment. If you want to create a casual style, you may go for a baseball cap. Although it emerged as a prominent accessory for men, it has become an ideal women’s closet essential. Cloche hats are the ones creating a vintage summer look. Finally, you may select straw hats that are best suited for the summer season. The straw fedora hat womens are very similar to Panama hats. You can wear it quickly and carry it for a longer duration. They are not only stylish but adds a feminine touch to your personality. It is available in bright fabrics and thereby ideal for the summer season. However, when wearing fedora hats, you have to pay attention to the facial feature. It will help you select the one which goes with your personality.
How Does Your Facial Feature Affect Your Choice of Hats?
All hats do not look good on every face. Therefore, it is significant to consider the face shape before you select the headwear. It will thereby create the best effect that suits your outfit and personality. Hence, the following points will be beneficial for you:
- Square face: If you have a strong jawline, you may pick hats that have a tilted or round brim. When it comes down to your face, it gives an elegant look. Straw fedora hats are the best option for square faces. When you tilt the hat on one side, it changes the symmetry of the face.
- Oval face: You may go for schoolboy hats, cloches, and fedora hats if you have an oval face. It gives a fantastic look to the round and oval face structure.
- Round face: You may go for shallow and tall hats that will add charm to your face. It thereby gives an impression that you have a lean look. However, it creates a false impression of an elongated face when it covers the top of the head.
- Thin face: People who have thin faces want to give roundness to their appearance. Hence, you have to choose wide-brimmed and flared hats. Never choose hats that have wide brims. To create an impression, you may push the lid on the back of your head. Never go for tall crowned hats as they will only elongate your face further and make you look leaner. comis quite known for selling a premium range of summer and winter hats.
When you are dressing with hats, you may go for an all-brown dress with fedora hats. Fedora hats add a versatile look and are available in different colors. Therefore, you may pull a different look when getting all the elements in one place. You can choose fedora hats for formal as well as informal events. Hence, they go with formal attire as well as tops and jeans.
This is a Contributor Post. Opinions expressed here are opinions of the Contributor. Influencive does not endorse or review brands mentioned; does not and cannot investigate relationships with brands, products, and people mentioned and is up to the Contributor to disclose. Contributors, amongst other accounts and articles may be professional fee-based.